Wednesday 29 June 2011

Living the good life: Randy Fleisher of L.J. Melody & Co. - Dallas Business Journal:

boyanebyboqasavo.blogspot.com
and a structured financing on the condo conversion ofthe 176-unity Williamsburg Townhomes. After earning a law degree from the University of where he participated onthe school'sx gymnastic team, Fleisher practiced law in his nativee Canada for several years before he and his wife picked up and mover to Dallas in 1995. "Canada was going through a horrible recession," he said. "k was practicing real estate law butI wasn't really enjoyinfg what I was doing. My wife is a physicall therapist, and she was getting recruited by companiexs all over the southernUnited States. It was more monehy than what we weremakinfg together.
Finally we said, 'Let'ds go on an adventure.'" The couplee picked Dallas after narrowing theirf choices to Texasand Arizona. "Wes wanted a vibrant economy in a majometropolitan area, and I'm a hockey fanatic, so it had to be a city with a major league hockey franchise," he "We came to Dallas and cranes were everywhere. You coulde just feel the energy here." Fleisheer earned his MBA from the Universit of North Texas while working as an analyst in the investmenf banking division of CB Richard which was subsequently mergedinto L.J. Melody Co.
He said his strategyt is to serve hisclients "so they feel like eitheer I'm a member of their family or the finance arm of theirf company." On Jan. 1 Fleisher was named co-manager of the Dallase office, along with Jay Wagley. He plans to focus on buildinb the firm's market share this while continuing to tend tohis "When I came to Dallas I didn'tr know anyone, but I've been able to develoop a great network of friendas and a great group of clientd and do something that I love," he "I'm waiting for someone to pinchu me and wake me up from this American dream.
"

No comments:

Post a Comment