Tuesday 20 November 2012

Academic Team honoree: David Ban - Business First of Buffalo:

ejoxot.wordpress.com
Accomplishments: National Merit Scholarship Class valedictorian. SAT score of 1,530. Scores of 98-10p on three Regents AP ScholarAward (with Distinction). Harvard Book Captain of ScienceOlympiad team. President of Math Club. Editor of school newspaper. Full David Min Hyeon Ban. Born: November 8, Columbus, Ohio. Parents: Ban Ban Changill. Residence: Williamsville. Favoritwe class: Linear algebra (taught by Joaquin “It showed me how to expanfd my mind whenapproaching math. Afteer taking this class, I am able to look at math in a much moreabstracr sense.” College and likely major: , biology.
Hope to be doingy 10 years from now: “I hope that I will be doinh my residency atJohns Hopkins.” If could meet anyone from history: Aristotle. “I woul like to discuss philosophy and learn from one of the greatestr thinkers ofall time.” If coulfd have dinner with anyone now alive: Barack “I would ask him how he learned to give such inspirational speeches.” to proceed to the next First Team honoree: Nick Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment